KVM

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 13:26:14 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 23:56, admin at kclinux.net wrote:
> Seems from the past week of everyone talking about Belkin KVM problems,
> Fedora definately has a problem with Belkin.  :)
>
> edwarner99 at yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >It's a Belken KVM, Logitech cordless and Radeon 7000

Red Hat 8 and 9 also displayed mouse problems with Belkin KVM switches.
So far the workaround of using bare or imp seems to resolve the problem
on my systems at least.  Others have had similar luck with that also.  A
few did not like the fact that this does not provide full functionality
with some mice.  So mileage has varied from user to user.

The next time I buy a kvm switch it will probably not be a Belkin unit.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Regnant populi.