Re: How to know what is fixed in an updated package ?

Eric Tanguy wrote:

I know what rpm is and how it works. I just want to know if there is
some possibility to know what changes there is an updated package. If i
use yum it is not to have to download each package and look in it.
Reading your answer i think it is not possible easily with yum that's
all. I see a lot of packages to update today in up2date having quite the
same number (cdrecord for example) and i would like to know what it is
new in this package.
Concerning the top-posting, i don't know what you mean i just made an
answer to Anand message.
Thanxes.
Eric
Eric,
If you open a browser to http://google.com and type top-posting and click I'm Feeling Lucky, you might see a page like this http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
Take a little initiative and research things before replying I don't know.