Zone based Firewall package

Hi,

I'm interested in using fc2 as a firewall.

I have multiple zones. Two for Internet (one T1 and one DSL), a DMZ, and a main network zone.

On Debian I'm currently using fiaif, but it has some drawbacks (need to change several files just to forward a port for example).

I did a quick search for firewall in synaptic (I have the dag and freshrpms repositories on this machine), but nothing special came up except for maybe hlfl "High-Level Firewall Language".

Any suggestions?