Re: X freeze with kernels 2.6.6-X

Mariano Draghi wrote:

related, but it has to do also with some particular hardware combination (only a few of us are experimenting this).

Well, I'm happy (!) to hear this

I also can go to a text console and work normally from there during the freezing. There's no suspicious process eating resources (at least top tells me so...).

You are more lucky than me. I am unable to go to any of the 6 consoles, my system don't respond at all. I didn't try from network, because here is the only machine.

--
Saluti - Marco Coli