sendmail.mc

mailman stopped sending me email when it creates a new list.  I think
it's a sendmail problem because it was working until I started messing
with sendmail.mc and like a fool I forgot to back up sendmail.mc before
I started messing with it.  Could someone send me a working sendmail.mc
with instructions of how to alter it for my domain, or otherwise give me
a link to a site that would have a good example?  As usual, I had
diffulty making sense of the docs.  Thank you for your help.