Re: Logitech Quickcam Express (USB) Problem

Hello List
I downloaded the drivers for the above Webcam  and did
an insmod of the module "quickca.ko" as well as
"spca50x.o" from sourceforge.net.Already the module
"usbcore" is loaded.However, when I open Gnomemeeting
or GIMP it opens up my TV channels, but does not
recognize the webcam.Could anyone let me know if any
further steps are required ?
Murali