second network card

John Dean dino at ion.homeip.net
Sat May 8 01:35:24 UTC 2004

Solved the problem. Changed the modules.conf to include "alias eth1
8139too". Then added the file ifcfg-eth1 under
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts, copy the existing one, and changed the
hardware address to point to the second network card. Ran kudzu -p to get
the hardware address. Rebooted the machine and its now working.

Thanks for the help.