FC 2: Hotplug service works only once?

Dalibor Malek knight at salzburg-online.at
Wed May 26 09:23:53 UTC 2004

Hi Andy,

yes You are right.
It was "no Files".

Thank You.
OK I found where I can tell your Script not to move the files.
I made the script to copy the files in one directory(not every time in a
other) and to overwrite the files in that directory automatically.
What I didn't find is where to tell the script not to search for the
"dcim" directory.
Can you tell me where I can find that?
The only thing I'm missing is the progress bar for copying.
I am logged in, in KDE and I have konqueror installed and running but
nothing happens(before and after my changes to the script).
Do you know what I have to do to get the progress bar working?

Thank You

Dalibor Malek