Re: Missing Lib file.

Am Do, den 06.05.2004 schrieb Ted Gervais um 01:27:

> No. I don't really need that file.  At least, I don't think so.
> Everything seems to be working just fine with or without it, but I sense
> from your question that maybe if things are fine without it, than just
> leave things alone and live without it??

Right, the file should only be needed if something needs it during
compilation. During runtime the .so file is not needed.

> > As I answered you before: write a bugzilla article about wrong packaged
> > gmp-devel RPM. Either the gmpxx.so.3 is really missing or libgmpxx.so is
> > wrongly linked and the target should be /usr/lib/libgmpxx.so.3.

The package is somehow broken. Please fill in a bugzilla report. Ok?

> Ted Gervais

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 02:21:01 up 9 days, 1:09, load average: 0.13, 0.17, 0.11
                   [ ÎÎÏÎÎ Ï'ÎÏÏÎÎ - gnothi seauton ]