Re: Swat

How do I enable SWAT? I am trying to get it to work, but am unable to get it started. I have followed the directions here (http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/swat.8.html), but it doesn't seem to start. What could be going wrong?

I am not sure what all information is needed, let me know if you need any more.

Mike Wills
mike AT koldark DOT net
http://www.koldark.net
My LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/koldark/