Re: Why Would Fedora be Free ? Can it be Trusted?

Robin Laing wrote:
You can also use Linux on older hardware that would choke under Windows. I used RH 7.3 at home on a P90 until January when we purchased a new computer. The P90 still runs as a file server. I am going to try FC on it just for the fun of it.

Yeesh, and I thought my print server at home running RH 9 on a P5 200/64Mb was old hardware. ;)

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com