Re: ASUS P4R800VM - configuration problem using Fedora 1

J B wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using Fedora 1 on a P4 2.6 Ghz that uses ASUS P4R800VM motherboard. Video chipset is ATI Radeon 9100 IGP. I did use 2D linux drivers and XFREE86 config that came with Asus mb, but when changing video config to Radeon 9100, I have something like "interferences" in the screen, like "ripples" in the display. Anyway, I did notice a faster display than using VESA generic driver. Is there anything I can do to get a good display ? What about 3D acceleration ?? Any help would be very thankful.

Best regards

Ish.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493

I had an ATI card and dumped it. Get the drivers from ATI and try those. They have been updated since my experience with ATI cards.

I use a 7500 at work with no problems and 3D acceleration.

-- Robin Laing