Check a website uptime?

Hello,

I would like to find a tool which could monitor one or more websites to
check their uptime... and cross the data with the one provided by my web
hosting company...

I am 24/24h connected to Internet with my server (except reboot time)
and I would find very convenient to have an app that could do check
every min the hosts and log all the information in a DB, to generate
graphs etc...

Do you know if such thing exists? or at least it there is a way to do
that?

Thanks in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!