Re: GAG and Fedora

Around 10:10am on Friday, May 14, 2004 (UK time), David Tucker scrawled:

> I've just installed Fedora Core 2 test3 on the advice of a friend of mine
> having mainly been a Windows and FreeBSD user for the past few years.
>
> The installation went great but I cannot get Fedora to boot using GAG

Ask your question on the test list as you are running test 3.  And
please don't hijack thread - start a new topic with a new email (don't
just reply to one even if you are changing the subject and deleting the
body.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com