Install fedora on usb hard disk

Hi

i've baught an ide hard disque plug in a usb rack, and i would like install the fedora on it. Befor the graphique sreen he find the disk, but after, when i want create the partition, I've got an error who say there is no hard disk.

did someone could help me for install the ferora on it ????

Ps : My bios is agree for boot on usb hard disk.

Thanks,
Snipe

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2