Re: Problems getting 2 NICs to work.

Here are the ifcfg-eth files. And currently I have eth1 set to NOT be active by default on reboot since that caused problems.

eth0
----
# Please read /usr/share/doc/initscripts-*/sysconfig.txt
# for the documentation of these parameters.
ONBOOT=yes
USERCTL=no
PEERDNS=no
GATEWAY=12.168.88.254
TYPE=Ethernet
DHCP_HOSTNAME=dtweb02
IPADDR=12.168.88.12
DEVICE=eth0
HWADDR=00:0E:7F:30:52:53
BOOTPROTO=none
NETMASK=255.255.255.0

eth1
----
# Broadcom Corporation|NetXtreme BCM5704 Gigabit Ethernet
DEVICE=eth1
BOOTPROTO=none
HWADDR=00:0E:7F:30:52:52
ONBOOT=no