PSGML Mode and DTDs

I can use Emacs' PSGML mode to edit documents where I have the DTD
available locally. However, some doctypes declare the DTD like so:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Documentation V1.2//EN" "http://apache.org/forrest/dtd/document-v12.dtd";>

Question: how do I use that DTD in PSGML mode and for validating the
document from PSGML mode?

Thanks