Re: REPOST: Installation worked from hard-disk, now X-Windows trouble

Hannes Mayer wrote:

Hannes Mayer wrote:

Tarek M. Nabil wrote:

Actually I did not upgrade to FC2. I chose FC1 cause I'm new to Linux and I
thought FC1 would be more stable?

err... have your tried:

system-config-display --reconfig

under FC1 ?
you mean
# redhat-config-xfree86

$ redhat-[tab][tab] redhat-cdinstall-helper redhat-config-printer-tui redhat-config-authentication redhat-config-proc redhat-config-bind redhat-config-rootpassword redhat-config-boot redhat-config-samba redhat-config-date redhat-config-securitylevel redhat-config-httpd redhat-config-securitylevel-tui redhat-config-keyboard redhat-config-services redhat-config-language redhat-config-soundcard redhat-config-mouse redhat-config-time redhat-config-network redhat-config-users redhat-config-network-cmd redhat-config-xfree86 redhat-config-network-druid redhat-control-network redhat-config-nfs redhat-install-packages redhat-config-packages redhat-logviewer redhat-config-printer redhat-update-gnome-font-install redhat-config-printer-gui redhat-update-gnome-font-install2

$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow)

--
shrek-m