Re: feedback to NVidia [was: Nvidia Drivers]

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 09:37, Greg Trounson wrote:

> What about legitimate uses such as backing up videos (DVD or VCD) that
> you bought?  No piracy involved there.

No video card, either. DVD/VCD don't have to go through the video card
on the way to or from the hard drive. VHS to DVD is another story, but
even then it could go in my bttv card to disk without going through the
video card. DVD to VHS... One word. "Why?"

--
Chris Kloiber