Re: feedback to NVidia [was: Nvidia Drivers]

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 10:15 -0700, Frank Tanner III wrote:

I solved the problem.  I'm not going to address him
about this anymore.  He refuses to see any reasonable
alternatives to his rant, so there's no point.

You rejects facts based on fiction.

And I am unreasonable?

Rui

Jumpin' catfish. Shut the heck up, alright? Everyone has "heard" y'all beat your points into the ground. Exchange IM addresses and flame each other that way. Just don't do it on list any more.

-- ---------- Doug Stewart Systems Administrator/Web Applications Developer Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Labs (856)792-9844 dstewart atl lmco com