Re: Fedora Core 2

Gilijamse, Robert wrote:

I downloaded the new FC2 DVD ISO (I thought) and received a 73Mb ISO file.
According to the list is should be 3,99 Gb.

I checked out a couple of mirrors,. same file. Only Torrent looks the offer
the correct file. I rather use a mirror, much faster.

Does anyone have a clue?

Most likely either your download software or stuff like proxy servers in between cannot hanle large files. I can tell you I'm about half-way, I have roughly 2.1 GByte, using wget on a RH9 machine...

Details are on the fedora website near the download section.

CBee

Regards,
Rob