Re: Samba and windows 2003 server

Scan down the archive and you'll see several threads on similar issues.
If you're having trouble with nautilus, which I was, there's apparently
a bug whereby nautilus can't look at the box and know what the
available shares are:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-May/msg08066.html

gm wrote:

I’m using samba that came with the FC1. It can see the other machines on the network fine (aka can mount/read/write them) however it can see the windows 2003 server but it can’t view the contents of the machine. It tells me that it has no associated action with this action. Has anyone had this problem? By the way the windows 2003 server can see the samba’s shares fine but samba can’t see the windows 2003 server shares.

Thanks

gm