system-config-samba removing workgroup name

Dexter Ang thepoch at mydestiny.net
Sun May 30 17:49:50 UTC 2004

Has anyone noticed that using system-config-samba, at first load it can
read your workgroup name. But once you've changed anything and it has
saved the configuration, it keeps on removing the Workgroup name. This
has been happening on FC1 (redhat-config-samba) and FC2
(system-config-samba). I've never filed a bugzilla report as I never did
get around to confirming that this happens on others (I normally
configure using text editors).

dex