Speedtouch 330 silver, ho fatto un piccolo HOWTO

fabiano fabiano.panther at infinito.it
Tue Oct 12 22:53:30 UTC 2004

>My italian is a little rusty but it seems that Fabiano has been kind
>enough to put together an Italian FC2 Speedtouch HOWTO.
>Thank you, Sir.
>English information is available at:
>http://speedtouchconf.sourceforge.net/

Thaks, I have done a mistake posting the Italian message into the
english mailing list.
I'm so sorry!!
You are right , because I have encountered 2 issues installing drivers
on fedora core I have written a little italian guide with simply
workarounds .
I have seen that is the best(I think) way to installa such drivers on
cores >2.6.
Using only instruction of http://speedtouchconf.sourceforge.net/ there
are few operation to do to make the modem functional.
At the moment I have no time to translate in english.Anyone is free to
do this by writing about the original italian source and author.
Perhaps I'll do in the future,OK OK I'll do this tomorrow =)
Perhaps it is my newbie limit =).
Greetings