Re: Surveillance

Hi,

> I need recommendations on equipment suitable to capture such action at a
> distance of 200 feet. Audio only at night would suffice as long as we
> can show video and audio of similar events during broad day light. The
> audio is the part that concerns me. I may have to have the equipment
> outdoors to get good audio.

Video camera with a date on while recording. Recording into PC with some
form of date stamp and pgp signature, encode to some format of your
choice.

Failing that, a couple of webcams (you can get them with pretty decent
lens now) pointing at the neighbours house which are sound/light
triggered.

TTFN

Paul
--
Homer: Donut?
Lisa: No, thanks. Do you have any fruit?