Re: How to mount my parition winXP ?

Dellacherie Stephane wrote:
I would like to mount my partition windozzze from my linux fedora. WinXP is on hda1 (ntfs system).

What do I have to change ? Do I have to change something in the files /etc/fstab and/or /etc/mtab ?

Thank you for the info !

You will need to install the ntfs kernel module. See http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/instructions.html

After installing this module you will be able to mount NTFS filesystems in Linux. Mount them read-only; it is not (usually) safe to write to NTFS partitions from Linux.

Paul.