Re: Internal vs external domain addressing

antonio nunes lifefoundation plus com wrote:
Being very new to BIND and DNS I still do not understand why there is a difference to how the external world sees the zone records to how the internal world sees it, since there is nu seperate setup for them, but I'm glad it works now.

But there *is* a separate setup for them; your internal world is using your own nameserver, with its own version of the zone file, and the external world is using your ISP's nameservers, which have a different zone file with different contents. So it's bound to be different.

Paul.