Re: Pop server

Paul Howarth wrote:
selassec wrote:

i use fc2 with postfix, but i cannot find one pop server for my linux box. can you help me for find one pop server? thanks

You can use dovecot as a pop3 and.or pop3s server.

But you must enable POP3 in the dovecot config file (its disabled by default). Look for the following line:

# Protocols we want to be serving:
#  imap imaps pop3 pop3s
protocols = imap imaps pop3 pop3s

You will have to add pop3 and pop3s. Only imap and imaps are configured by default.

Then "service dovecot reload".

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com