Re: Good + Free linux games

Anthony J Placilla wrote:
On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 02:28, TongKe Xue wrote:

Hey,

I'm looking for a good Linux game of the following flavor:

* multiplayer
* real time
* on a single machine

 (Yes, I know that there is happy penguin, but having trouble finding
the type of game I want.)

BZflag
http://bzflag.org/

Single or multiplayer. teams, everyone for himself or many against one
modes

When I first installed Yumi, I found alot of games listed. Installed a whole bunch at home.

yumi -> <http://www.cobind.com/yumgui.html>

I have seen a link for Americias Army as well.

-- Robin Laing