Route my Fedora mail ..

I have a Windows Exchange Server for our company mail.  I am trying out
Fedora Core on a dual booted PC on the network.  Is there a simple way to
direct all of the Fedora User group email directly to a Linux side client on
the dual booted PC?  Do I need to have a separate email address to be able
to distinguish between Exchange and the Linux "target"?

Thank You

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.