Re: Xmms does not support MP3?

Rodolfo Alcazar wrote:
Hi. This morning xmms update surprised me, xmms does not support mp3
anymore. I like xmms. Is there any plugin for mp3 playing in xmms? Or is
there any mp3 player which rensembles winamp? Thanks everybody. Virtual
chocolates for all.

Hi,

First, please don't hijack threads. If you have a new question, do not reply to an unrelated message, but write a new one addressed to fedora-list redhat com

Now to your problem - you need to install the xmms-mp3 package. You can get one for FC1 or FC2 from FreshRPMs, DAG, Livna, and probably many other places.

Regards,

//Andro

-- Andrey Andreev University of Helsinki Dept. of Computer Science