MultiMobileUSB no worky-worky with FC2

Hi, gang!

Whilst rummaging around in my parts boxes, I rediscovered a
MultiMobileUSB modem that I once had working with RH7.x, RHL8 and
RH9.

When I plug it into Fedora "/var/log/messages" notices there is a new
ACM device, but I can't find a device node (tried
"/dev/input/ttyACMx") that works.  The "cdc-adm" module is loaded,
according to lsmod(8).

Any ideas?