Stripping FC2 down.

Hi List

Thanks for all your insight regarding the MTA/MDA/AV/SF combination.

My next trick is to strip right down an FC2 web server to recover as
much disk space and processor cycles as possible. I've Googled, taken a
gander at LFS and 'From Power Up To Bash Prompt', and wonder if anyone
on the list had come across any more literature / web site(s) on the
subject.

Thanks in advance.

Stu@