Re: Displaying CJK characters

Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> What kind of entity is comps.xml, and where can I find it? (I have
> some supplementary questions).

[james howells james]$ locate comps.xml
/usr/share/comps/i386/comps.xml

It contains a list of the install groups, which packages appear in which
group, whether they're mandatory or optional, and data like that.

It should be fairly self-explanatory: try opening it as text.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | The winds, however, get very lazy that time of year;
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | they don't bother going around you, they just go