webcams and gaim

I have done google searches but I don't know really what to look for. I
want to be able to view my girlfriends webcam when she uses it but gaim
doesn't have built in support for it. Is there an alternative to gaim or
a way to view webcams without installing something on her computer, or
anybody know of a way to view them with gaim.