-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Jeremy Conlin
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 7:59 AM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: GUI firewall

The more I have to use the firewall, the more I get scared because I
find it very cryptic.  I have been trying to enable vnc (see thread
titled 'enabling vnc') and cannot do it unless the firewall is
disabled.  Becuase I am still new to Linux and can't get completely
away from my GUI, I need something to help me.  I am sure that there is
a GUI firewall program out there, I just haven't found one yet.  Is
there one that is recommended over another?

Thanks,
Jeremy