Re: file launch at X start

Eric Tanguy wrote:
I would like to launch this command : xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 0 each
time the x server is started (not gnome or kde). So i create a .xsession
file with exec rights in my home dir and put inside the command line.
But it seems to make nothing.
Someone could help me ?
Thanks
Eric

My home dir doesn't *have* an .xsession file anymore. My .xsession-save file is actually a symlink to my .Xclients file. *BUT*, I also have .Xclients-default and .Xclients-switchdesk files there, so I suspect you need something along the line of a .Xclient-default file, or possibly an .Xclient-gnome or .Xclient-kde....

-- Kevin J. Cummings kjchome rcn com cummings kjchome homeip net cummings kjc386 framingham ma us