Re: Fedora For Kids

Christof Damian wrote:
Is anyone working on a "Fedora For Kids" ? I know there is a project
like this for debian (Debian Junior
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/index )

The daughter of my brother started playing around with fedora. She is
mostly using gimp, but I think a simple preset with big icons to start
a few applications (gimp, abiword and maybe some games) would make it
even more intresting for her.

I probably setup the box for her, but I guess there might be a wider
interest.

christof
You might want to give K12LTSP.org a try. If you don't care about the Thin Client part, just install as workstation and add the K12 group of software games/edutainment/etc... My 3 and 8 year olds like it:)

Thanks,

Dale