Re: Whither XF86Config?

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:03:36 -0700, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51 earthlink net> wrote:
> Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>
> >On Oct 23, 2004, "K. Richard Pixley" <rich noir com > wrote:
> >

> >>Could someone please point me to the successor of /etc/X11/XF86Config?
> >>

> >It's now called /usr/share/doc/fedora-release*/RELEASE-NOTES*en :-)
> >

> Nope...try /etc/X11/xorg.conf is the file.

I think that  what he meant was that most changes like this are
documented in the Release Notes, and you should *always* read and
*understand* the Release Notes when installing a new version of
Fedora.

Ben:

Got it, but the individual was looking for a specific file.  Of course, it is always a good thing to read through the release notes, but this was not addressed in them.

James McKenzie