Replying to thread in digest mode

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 26 17:41:07 UTC 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Andrew Dietz wrote:

> What is the best practice? I don't post much, but every now and again I want to put my 2
> cents in on a thread, but being in digest mode, I usually decide against it since I
> don't want to "break" the thread.

The best thing to do is not use digest (use filters to move list
traffic to a non-inbox folder)

With digest - you can edit your subscription options and choose 'Mime
type'. With mime-type-digets - you should be able to reply to any
individual e-mail and preserve threads. (most e-mail clients should
support this)

Satish