IP Addresses

David lists at systems-go.com.au
Fri Oct 29 02:20:06 UTC 2004

Chris;

I provided example changed config lines in the ogiginal reply.  You can edit
the config with a text editor (either vi or notepad or whatever).

The line you need to add in the "nat.ini" section for the mapping is:

create protocol=tcp inside_addr=10.0.0.3:80 outside_addr=0.0.0.0:80
foreign_addr=0.0.0.0:0

Hope this helps... You can also edit this in the GUI under the "NAPT"
entrys.

Regards
David.