code of process scheduling

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 17:53:14 UTC 2004

sir!
  very very thanx for your information.hopefully it will solve my
problem.please! tell me how to find the current running version of
Kernel on my system.
Abhijit

Use the command 'uname -r' to get the current installed version of your software.  'uname -a' will give a great deal more information such as the system name, operating system, version of the operating system, build date of the operationing system, operating sytem version, cpu type, cpu version type (usually I386 or IA-64 for Intel cpu based systems) and type of operating system (mine is GNU/Linux).

James McKenzie

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!