Up2date problem

Scott Carper scarper68 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 03:00:21 UTC 2005

After I successfully run up2date, the next time I check for updates, it says
there are  updates available (and these are not the same as the previous
update); but when I launch up2date, it says "Your system is fully updated.
No new packages are needed."  I have to reboot the system before the
available updates will be downloaded and installed by up2date.

Any ideas?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Scott