Re: screen flashing to black every several seconds

Claude Jones wrote:
For no explainable reason, my graphic interface has gone crazy. It flashes to black for a moment everal several seconds. Nothing else seems to be affected. If I'm typing, words keep getting put in the doc.

Try plugging in a different monitor. It would be a shame to bugger up a perfectly good system installation because of a leaky capacitor!

-- Oisin "Snap! Crackle! Pop! ... LCD." Curtin