Re: Minimized windows disappear in FC3

Tom Eastgard wrote:
Strange problem with FC3 install that I haven't seen mentioned on the list: Whenever I minimize a window, it disappears. There's not the usual box/icon/whatever in the panel that one would normally click on to restore said window.

The process continues to run, but I have to start another instance of hte app to get it back up on my desktop. Needless to say, work is not saved.

Wondering if there's a config parm somewhere that I've missed...?

Ideas?

Try adding a "Window List" to your panel.

Paul.