Re: imap client issues

On 04/05/2005 12:41:04 PM, Paul Howarth wrote:

Curious. I wouldn't know how to configure it so that it *didn't* require you to enter the passwords separately.

In the current FC3 version of Evolution (2.0.4), in the account
configuration setup, the POP/IMAP configuration is set in the
"Receiving
Mail" tab, and the SMTP configuration is set in the "Sending Mail"
tab.
Completely separate?

Yes - they were separate - but there was not a password field, nor did it request one when I tried to send.

It's working in Balsa now though - so I'm good.