Re: Fedora core 3 install

not that I've seen, but I can try that again.  There's
a small wheel that spins in the hide details window
when things are loading up.  When it gets to the
network,  the wheel stops spinning completely, and
eventually the "show details" window opens which shows
progress coming to a stop at eth0.  I'll leave it
alone for a while and see if anything happens.

Thanks

Keith

--- Thomas Cameron <thomas cameron camerontech com>