Re: Correctly use installer's Disk Druid utility for partitioning properly with Windows installed

Getting Knoppix is great, but will delay your
installation by hours, because you'll have to download
700Mb and burn a CD. If you've got the balls, just
back up your data and try fips. The worst you can lose
is your windows installation and you can always
reinstall from CD, if it comes to that (as I said,
fips worked for me and didn't kill windows).

Ultimately, if you like Linux, you will be rethinking
your partitions and repartioning it all anyway, so you
might as well start now, bite the bullet, do it right
and save yourself a lot of time down the road.