no www after yum update

is there anyway to see what updates yum ran last?  i
am now unable to access any www sites at all and i
don't know what was last updated (bad, i know).  i am
able to get to my router no problem, but beyond that,
there is no world.  all other pcs on my network are
able to get past the router and into the world.  no
router settings changed etc.  help?

--thanks in advance.