Re: Networked printer and FC3 not finding each other

I have used the priter config box as I thought I said, but it still cannot find it.

On 4/24/05, Endy <endy digitalgrotto net> wrote:
Sam Johnson wrote:

> I have a networked printer hooked up to a Win XP machine, but Fedora
> isnt seeing it.  I've enabled SNB and the settings appear correct, but
> it still isnt seeing it.
>
> Thank you
> --
> Sam Johnson
>
> The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond
> them into the impossible.
>      -Arthur C. Clarke

it never auto detects the networked printer i've got set up on a win2k
box.  use the print config program and manual enter the data, thats what
i do.  Havent' had any problems